Sunday, October 7, 2012

"The Hill"

Oct. 7

Before arriving in Austria, Dr. Allen, Eva, and Elisabeth told us that the dorm that Patrick and I will be staying at is located behind the school on top of a hill. Walking will take approximately 5 mins to get to the University. Which doesn't sounds too bad because when I hear the word hill I think of a small incline not this...  
Beginning 
Further up
Top of the first stretch
Continuing
Top of second stretch
Up we go!!!
And up...
Top of the 3rd stretch
What! There is more?
Yup, up we go...
Almost there... I think. (-.-)
Sorry...not quite
Continuing
Continuing
Top of 4th stretch
Almost there...
I promise. It's just a little further.
A little more...
A bit more...
There it is! ÖJAB student residence (^.^)
Yes!!! We are finally here :)
We walk up and down this hill every time we go to class and grocery shopping. We are going to be in tip top shape when we get back to the U.S. in December

Gina

(\   /)
(^ . ^)
(")  (")

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at these pictures tires me out! You really walk that everyday? Bright side, like you said, you're getting your exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still jealous - despite the walking!

    ReplyDelete